Monday, October 15, 2012
Informal Theme #1: Deer Diary
Dear Diary,
I met him again today. Mother told me not meet him though. I just can't obey that order. I honestly miss him. For the past five years, he was uncouth in my memory. I knew him by his name and nothing more. No wonder my mom hates him so much. But we went everywhere and he bought me parfait! Don't you think it's nice? We went to a concert and I screamed so hard, like it was my last time to see 6Cyclemind perform again. Then we went to a resto. I quaffed the iced tea the waiter gave us right after we went to our table. It was totally UGH. -.- He scolded me a bit while waiting for our food. Why is he so fasitidious about keeping my things clean and be in proper places!?? Psh. Like seriously, are you kidding me? I only met you for 23 times today, mister. O.O But, okay. I enjoyed the food. We stayed there until 9PM to watch the fireworks display. I suddenly forgot about my mother. You know she's a total hag right? And too garrulous. Kkkk~ XD But I love her and you know that too, right? Do you think I'm being mean now? XD I boycotted theaters who called me yesterday for a performance. Oh please. I couldn't miss this day with my dad. While waiting for the fireworks display, of course, we shared stories we missed to tell when we couldn't meet up. I told him about my grungy classmate who lost his father last two weeks ago, and how my other classmates tell obnoxious things about him after everything that has happened. I also told him about my awkward dream about him getting elected for the papacy. HAHAHAHAHA. He recently told him he's not getting married anymore, though. But I think he got embarassed so he lectured on me about having a midnight tryst with a guy. EEEWWW. Are you kidding meh? So I answered back, if ever, we'll meet in a rambunctious area so he won't catch us. He smiled. Then we talked seriously about his father, my grandfather who recently died, too. The doctors weren't able to resuscitate him and my father cried a bit. I told him too about my adopted baby brother. I said I felt just as close to him as I did to my two consanguineous sisters, from Uncle John. Well, I'm feeling tired. Talk to you tomorrow, okay? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment